Who could forget the infamous 1945 Grand Final, aptly nicknamed 'The Blood Bath', which saw Carlton battle South Melbourne in the bloodiest and toughest Grand Final of all time. The aftermath of the fighting - which lasted all day and saw numerous players knocked out - resulted in suspension for 10 players from both teams, with Carlton claiming victory by 28 points. Or how about 1970, which saw Carlton come back from 44 points down at halftime to beat arch rivals Collingwood in perhaps the most euphoric Grand Final victory of all time. The Blues have a seemingly endless list of memorable Grand Final moments - Ultimate Sports Memorabilia are giving you the chance to relive them all.
Commemorate Carlton's Premiership triumphs with a collectable pewter replica of unrivalled heritage and splendour. Each handcrafted Cup is composed predominantly of refined tin, with small proportions of antimony and copper added for strength and durability.
- Your Cup is finished with gold-plated leaf and comes affixed to a wooden base with mahogany finish
- Each piece comes hand-engraved and your acquisition will come complete with the relevant details specific to your Club and the Premiership year chosen.
- Your Cup features an affixed base plate hand-engraved with Premiership team from the relevant year
- Weighing in at just over 700g, each Cup stands proudly at 210mm with a handle-to-handle span of 130mm
- Cups are available in every one of your Club's Premiership years, all the way back to 1897 - simply select the year in which you would like to purchase from the menu above to secure yours
Royal Selangor – World Leaders In Pewtersince 1885
In 1885, an intrepid young pewtersmith named Yong Koon sailed from the southern Chinese port of Shantou to the tin-rich Malay Peninsula to seek his fortune. Today, his enterprise is Royal Selangor, which continues his passion for the versatility and beauty of pewter. Composed predominantly of refined tin, with a small proportion of antimony and copper added for strength and durability, Royal Selangor represents the finest in materials and design. Unlike antique pewter, the modern article contains no lead and is perfectly food-safe. Our customers have enjoyed Royal Selangor at the table for as long as we’ve enjoyed making pewter. Pewter offers a lifetime of pleasure and beauty. Over time and with use, pewter develops a pleasing subdued tone unique to the metal.