- Commemorates the 20th ANZAC Day clash between Collingwood and Essendon
- Features Collingwood’s key statistics and iconic images from the ANZAC Day rivalry
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Limited to 500 editions worldwide
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Approximate framed dimensions 780 x 500 mm
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 delivered direct to your home / office or workplace Australia Wide. Includes online tracking, professional packaging and comprehensive transit insurance for your complete peace of mind.
Through the combined efforts of Essendon coach Kevin Sheedy and Victorian RSL President (and Collingwood supporter) Bruce Ruxton, Tuesday April 25, 1995 saw the first instalment of what would become perhaps Australia’s greatest sporting rivalry – the ANZAC Day clash between Essendon and Collingwood.
Fittingly, ANZAC Day 1995 ended in a thrilling draw in front of more than 94,000 fans, and as the 20thbattle commences in 2014, the rivalry has never been more fiercely fought. The contest has always paid tribute to the traditional Australian virtues, with every match becoming a showcase of ferocity, relentlessness and camaraderie.
Through the AFL and wider football community’s continuing honour of our servicemen and women, the AFL is undertaking fundraising initiatives to support the ANZAC Centenary Public Fund, with all proceeds from the ANZAC Day rivalry memorabilia range going to the Fund. In honouring our fallen heroes, the public can pay tribute to those men and women who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.