Deluxe lithograph paying tribute to the history of the North Queensland Cowboys in the 20th season.
- Personally signed by games record holder Matt Bowen and points scoring record-holder Johnathan Thurston
- Limited to 100 units worldwide
- Officially licensed by the National Rugby League
- Authenticated by a-Tag
- Accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximated framed dimensions 700 x 400 mm
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 delivered direct to your home / office or workplace Australia Wide. Includes online tracking, professional packaging and comprehensive transit insurance for your complete peace of mind.
Payment Plan Option Available:
Framed: $199.00 – Followed by 3 weekly payments of $100
Please call customer service on 1800 017 604 to set up your Payment Plan for this investment
2014 marks North Queensland’s 20th season in the National Rugby League, and they have started in the best possible fashion, winning the inaugural Auckland Nines tournament over state rivals Brisbane Broncos. During their first two decades in the competition, North Queensland has been home to many of Australia’s top players, perhaps none more so than games record-holder Matt Bowen and points record-holder Johnathan Thurston.
Bowen’s 270 games for the club also saw him score the most tries in Cowboys history, holding the single season record whilst also topping the career list. As Cowboys co-captain Thurston’s outstanding career continues on, his 190 games have seen him top the list of points scorers for the club, and his state representative record confirms his as one of the Maroons finest, having played all 24 matches during Queensland’s 8 year Origin winning streak. If the Nines are anything to go by, North Queensland’s 20th anniversary may bring them the one thing they want more than anything, their Holy Grail – a maiden NRL Premiership.
We are pleased to release 20 Years of the North Queensland Cowboys, a deluxe lithograph commemorating the history of this popular club. Limited to 100 units worldwide, this piece is a must have for Cowboys fans and astute collectors alike.