- Ultimate Sports is proud to bring you a true and unique investment of an official 2017 RLWC Match used-Steeden ball.
- Your investment features a official Match used-Steeden ball which was used in the Grand Final of the 2017 Rugby League World Cup between Australia and England, resulting in triumph for Australia
- Printed on this official Steeden is the official match details,location, date and the individual Steeden allocation number used for the Grand Final
- Your official grand final match-used Steeden comes personally signed by Australian Captain Cameron Smith and England Captain Sean O’Loughlin, along with match referee Gerard Sutton
- Your edition 1 of 1, will be accompanied by an official One of a Kind RLWC Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by Rugby League International Federation
- Independently authenticated by A-Tag
- Design & Layout is exclusive to Ultimate Sports for your one of a kind investment, measuring and impressive 580mm x 730mm framed
- With innovative design and technology, this display will sit flush against your wall. This is not the traditional type of heavy and bulky box sticking out from your wall that these types of items are normally framed in. See image below of how this is presented and displayed. Very unique, light on your walls and offers a 3D like feel.
- FREE Shipping Australia Wide
Payment Plan Option Available
$2999 Deposit – Followed by 10 weekly payments of $500
Please call customer service on 1800 017 604 to set up your Payment Plan for this investment
With the host nation enjoying an undefeated run into the final, and England’s sole defeat coming at the hands of Australia, the 2017 Rugby League World Cup Final is set to be fiercely competitive. With both teams fielding nominees (and in Australia’s case, the winner) for the 2017 Rugby League Golden Boot in Cam Smith and Jermaine McGillvary respectively, you can guarantee that the final was fought out between the best two sides in the world. A nail-biting and at times fiery encounter went down to the final seconds, as Australia held on for a 6-0 win. Congratulations to Australia, who live on as world champions!
Ultimate Licensed Sports Memorabilia, in conjunction with Rugby League International Federation, are proud to release the 2017 Rugby League World Cup Final official match-used Steeden. Used in the final between Australia and England on the 2nd of December, this match-used Steeden comes personally signed by the Australia captain Cam Smith and England captain Sean O’Loughlin, along with match referee Gerard Sutton.