- Nat Fyfe Fremantle Dockers Favourite Son – Signed Lithograph Framed
- Pays tribute to Fremantle captain and Brownlow Medallist, Nat Fyfe
- Personally signed by Nat Fyfe in silver paint pen directly onto this stunning print
- This superbly presented piece features a replica Doig Medal and Brownlow Medal
- Limited to 107 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame, made from high-quality timber sourced from FSC-accredited suppliers
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 800 x 600 mm
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL & AFLPA
- Buying Official Memorabilia supports your club and the sport and above all is a trusted Authentic Investment for your collection!
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 delivered direct to your home / office or workplace Australia Wide. Includes online tracking, professional packaging and comprehensive transit insurance for your complete peace of mind.
Freo’s favourite son, Nat Fyfe sits as one of the more unique players in the history of the game. His incredible range of skills are unrivalled by any other. Too agile for key position players, too strong for midfielders, and dynamic in the air – there isn’t a match-up in which Fyfe doesn’t thrive. In his prime, you can arguably class him as completely unstoppable, a class shared by very few. He has been described as nothing short of fearful by opposition coaches – his ability to switch into beast mode seemingly at will foretells a frightening proposition for rival clubs. After a tough few years with injuries, Fyfe is out to prove a point to those who may have forgotten just dominant he can be.
Ultimate Sports Memorabilia,The Fremantle Football Club, in conjunction with the AFL, are proud to release this beautifully presented piece that pays tribute to Nat Fyfe’s decorated career. Each print is personally signed by Fyfe and is officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL and AFLPA. With just 107 editions available worldwide.