- An iconic and terrific value for money tribute to the Tigers’ fairy-tale Premiership, ending a 37-year drought
- Features a commissioned, iconic panoramic of the MCG during the 2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final
- Also includes celebration imagery from each of the Tigers’ two lead-up finals victories, along with celebration imagery from Dustin Martin’s Brownlow Medal victory
- Features foiled replicas of the Premiership Medal, Norm Smith Medal, Brownlow Medal and Jack Dyer Medal
- Limited to 1000 editions worldwide
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the Australian Football League
- Accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Framed Edition is Presented in a deluxe timber frame approximate size of 1000 x 600 mm, made from high-quality timber sourced from FSC-accredited suppliers.
- Buying Official Memorabilia supports your club and the sport and above all is a trusted Authentic Investment for your collection!
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 delivered direct to your home / office or workplace Australia Wide. Includes online tracking, professional packaging and comprehensive transit insurance for your complete peace of mind.
Payment Plan Option Available:
Framed $99 Deposit – Followed by 2 weekly payments of $100
Please call customer service on 1800 017 604 to set up your Payment Plan for this investment
Richmond Tigers – September to Remember Panoramic Framed
The 2017 AFL season will go down as one of the more remarkable in the leagues history – and perhaps the most memorable in the 133-year history of the Richmond Football Club. Finishing 13th in 2016, the Tiger’s weren’t given a chance by anyone outside of their own ‘four-walls’ – but they managed to prove the doubters wrong. Riding perhaps the most dominant individual season in VFL/AFL history from their Brownlow Medal winning superstar Dustin Martin, Richmond followed up their impressively consistent Home & Away season with a ruthless finals campaign, which saw them emphatically dispose of each of their top-four counterparts by an average of 45 points. It was only fitting that they finished the year in grand fashion – mauling Adelaide with a combination of their trademark relentless pressure and selfless game style to the tune of 48 points, delivering the Tiger Army their 11th Premiership, and first in 37 years.
Ultimate Licensed Sports Memorabilia, in conjunction with the AFL and Richmond Football Club, is proud to release ‘A September to Remember’, a beautifully presented piece featuring a wonderful panoramic still of the MCG on Grand Final Day. ‘A September to Remember’ is officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL and AFLPA, and is a must-have for all Tigers fans and astute collectors alike. Don’t miss out – secure your edition before stock runs out!