- Celebrates the outstanding record-breaking 18-game winning streak of the All Blacks, encompassing a World Cup triumph and Rugby Championship
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame; framed to archival standards
- Approximate framed dimensions 800 x 600 mm
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the New Zealand Rugby Union
- FREE Shipping Australia Wide
All Blacks EDEN TO EDEN Record Breakers
There is a reason that they are considered the finest national sporting team on the face of the Earth. Knowing that, the hurt of losing the abbreviated 2015 Rugby Championship to the Wallabies along with the lure of becoming the first nation to win back-to-back Rugby World Cups saw Richie McCaw lead a determined, relentless and ultimately vastly superior team from a decisive Bledisloe Cup victory and through an undefeated RWC campaign – champions for the third time. Whilst it was time to then say goodbye to a raft of legends from the national team – McCaw, Carter and co, take a bow – Kieran Read was set with the task of delivering a new era of All Blacks success – a task on which he has delivered with aplomb. It was Eden Park where the streak began again, in a demolition of the Wallabies. It is fitting that, against the same long-time rival, the streak should manifest as the greatest in the history of top-level international rugby. There is certainly no team more deserving of the honour. From McCaw to Read; from Eden to Eden; this is greatness.