- Pays tribute to the Andy Murray’s amazing 2016 Wimbledon Championship Victory
- Features a tennis ball which has been personally hand signed by Andy Murray
- Features action and celebration imagery Andy’s distinguished Victory
- Independently authenticated by World Leaders FANATICS
- Individually numbered, tamper-evident hologram from Fanatics Authentic. To ensure authenticity, the hologram can be reviewed online.
- This investment is a 1 of a Kind, Exclusive in design and production
- Your Andy Murray 2016 Wimbledon Champion Tribute is a true investment for any avid collector and one that will be a prized addition to any collection given its rarity
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions 800 x 600 mm
Payment Plan Option Available:
$299 Deposit – Followed by 4 weekly payments of $150
Please call customer service on 1800 017 604 to set up your Payment Plan for this investment
Andy Murray 2016 Wimbledon Champion
Britain’s Andy Murray became Wimbledon champion for the second time with a superb performance against Canadian sixth seed Milos Raonic in the final.
The Scot, 29, dismantled the Raonic serve in a 6-4 7-6 (7-3) 7-6 (7-2) victory to repeat his triumph of 2013 and claim a third Grand Slam title.
Murray is the first British man to win multiple Wimbledon singles titles since Fred Perry in 1935. Andy will go down in the History of the sport as one of the all time greats
Andy Murray Quote:
“The most important tournament for me every year. I’ve had some great moments here and some tough losses. I’m glad to get my hands on the trophy again. I played really good stuff but Milos has had a great few weeks on the grass and had some unbelievable wins. His match against Roger was a great match and he is one of the harder workers out there. Each time we’ve played each other, he’s made big movements.”