- Celebrates the rich history Brisbane Lions’ Chas Brownlow Medal success
- Personally signed by Bernie Quinlan, Kevin Murray, Simon Black, Jason Akermanis and Michael Voss.
- Includes an impressive 120mm oversized replica Brownlow Medal
- Limited to 200 units only to ensure its rarity
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Authenticated by the AFL Players’ Association
- Accompanied by an AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Proceeds from each sale donated to the Brownlow Fund to assist former players that have fallen on hard times
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Approximate framed dimensions 770 x 540 mm
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 delivered direct to your home / office or workplace Australia Wide. Includes online tracking, professional packaging and comprehensive transit insurance for your complete peace of mind.
The Chas Brownlow Medal is the highest individual honour awarded by the AFL/VFL, a recognition of each worthy recipient’s incredible performance throughout the home and away season. We are pleased to pay tribute to these stars with the ‘History of the Brownlow’ Program, a wonderful initiative being supported by past greats of the game, with proceeds of each sale donated to the Brownlow Foundation to assist former players that have fallen on hard times.
This deluxe lithograph pays tribute to the Brisbane Lions’ history of Chas Brownlow Medal success, and is personally signed by Brisbane Lions superstars Bernie Quinlan, Kevin Murray, Simon Black, Jason Akermanis and Michael Voss. Officially licensed by the Australian Football League and authenticated by the AFL Players’ Association, this lithograph is a must-have for Lions fans and astute collectors alike.