- Celebrating the ten Magpies who have led the Collingwood Football Club to the ultimate glory on Grand Final day
- Display features imagery of Collingwood’s 10 Premiership captains – Lardie Tulloch, George Angus, Percy Wilson, Con McCarthy, Syd Coventry, Harry Collier, Lou Richards, Murray Weideman, Tony Shaw and Nick Maxwell
- Each guernsey comes personally signed by Collingwood’s four living Premiership captains – Richards, Weideman, Shaw and Maxwell
- The only officially licensed memorabilia piece in the range to feature the personal signature of Lou Richards
- Strictly limited to just 25 editions worldwide
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Endorsed and authenticated by the AFL Players’ Association
- Your edition is accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an imposing 1000 x 790 mm
- Buying Official Memorabilia supports your club and the sport and above all is a trusted Authentic Investment for your collection!
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 delivered direct to your home / office or workplace Australia Wide. Includes online tracking, professional packaging and comprehensive transit insurance for your complete peace of mind.
Payment Plan Options Available:
7 x $214.15 Weekly Payments
4 x $374.75 Fortnightly Payments
2 x $749.50 Monthly Payments
Please call customer service on 1800 017 604 to set up your Payment Plan for this investment
As the 1140th player to represent the Collingwood Football Club, Daniel Wells can look back and reflect on those who share the privilege of playing for the Magpies. A further honour, certainly, to debut on such an iconic day; after all, it is by no accident that such a special Club is continually entrusted with a fitting homage on perhaps Australia’s most sacred day. Holding the mantle as most powerful Club in the country is hardly something that occurs overnight; rather, it takes 125 years of history, of individual and collective endeavour to develop an identity unrivalled in the our country’s sporting landscape.
Inevitably, it is the heroes that elevate any Club from good to great. At the heart of Collingwood’s 125th Anniversary celebrations, we are anointing of the Champions of Collingwood. We celebrate 125 players throughout Magpie history who have stunned us with genius – think Daicos from a boundary – or have inspired us through courage. There are legendary leaders – a measure by which ruckman Syd Coventry stands shoulder-to-shoulder with rovers like Lou Richards and Tony Shaw. There are the individual performances that stand stronger in the face of time – Gordon Coventry’s goalkicking feats, unrivalled for over six decades springs to mind, and Jock McHale’s career (or careers) as a Pie are inconceivable today.
Whilst each Champion of Collingwood could be praised for his individual contribution, at the heart of it, the Magpies are a testament to all that is great about team sport. Australian Rules rewards those who reward unity, and the Collingwood Football Club is the living embodiment of this. For 125 years, no team on the field has defended its own with more tenacity. No side has worked harder to make its supporters proud. Scott Pendlebury and those he leads know this just as much as did Harry Collier and Murray Weideman. There is no greater honour for them than to play in the black and white vertical stripes.
And, for 125 years, through the ecstasy of Premiership glory, through the agony of loss on the biggest stage, and throughout every high and low in between, there has been no prouder and more passionate group than the Magpie Army. It’s a special bond; perhaps the most special in Australian sport.
Long may it continue.
Ultimate Licensed Sports, in conjunction with Collingwood Football Club and the AFL, is proud to release Champions of Collingwood 125th Anniversary Deluxe Signed Guernsey, paying tribute to the Magpies’ greatest players as we celebrate our 125th anniversary. Featuring a replica of the specially commissioned 125th Anniversary guernsey, Champions of Collingwood comes personally signed by more than 50 living Champions of Collingwood. Strictly limited to just 125 editions worldwide, Champions of Collingwood might just be the most prestigious piece of Magpie memorabilia ever commissioned. Secure your piece of Collingwood history now to avoid disappointment!