- Craig Lowndes – Farewell To A Champion – Piece Of Brake Rotor – Signed Framed
- Pays tribute to the stunning career of one of Australian motorsport’s most loved champions, Craig Lowndes and now 7 x Bathurst Champion
- Features a piece of brake rotor from Lowndes’ farewell season car, alongside iconic imagery of the cars from Lowndes’ decorated career
- Magnificent display details his stunning achievements along with key statistics from his incredible career
- Personally signed by Lowndes in silver paint pen, directly onto the stunning print
- Officially licensed by the Triple Eight Race Engineering
- Limited to 260* (his current number of podium finishes) editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 750 x 550 mm
- Please note: Anticipated delivery for this edition Early / Mid December, 2018 (100% before Christmas)
Ultimate Official Sports Memorabilia, in conjunction with Triple Eight Race Engineering, is proud to release ‘Farewell To A Champion’. Featuring piece of brake rotor from Lowndes farewell season car, each edition of ‘Farewell To A Champion’ comes personally signed by Lowndes and is officially licensed and endorsed by Triple Eight Race Engineering. Limited to just 260 editions,Farewell To A Champion is a must have for any Craig Lowndes fan or Motorsport enthusiast alike – secure yours before stock runs out!
Ultimate Official Sports Memorabilia is the home of officially licensed, signed memorabilia and collectables. You can purchase with the assurance that it is real, authentic and has been manufactured under license with express permission and endorsement of the sporting body and the athlete(s) featured. Our officially licensed products are featured on Channel 7, The Footy Show, The Herald Sun, The Daily Telegraph, and many more.
Payment Plan Option Available:
$299 Deposit – Followed by 5 weekly payments of $100
Please call customer service on 1800 017 604 to set up your Payment Plan for this investment