- Steve Smith Tons Of Courage Personally Hand Signed Bat Framed – Pay tribute to the world’s number one test batsman!
- A stunning piece paying tribute to Steve Smith’s history of leading by example.
- Features a bat personally signed by the Australian captain and world’s number one Test batsman, Steve Smith
- Features imagery of Smith in action and the raw emotion accompanying yet another Test milestone
- Strictly limited to just 200 editions
- Stunningly presented in a deep-set timber frame; framed to archival standards
- Officially licensed by Cricket Australia and endorsed by the Australian Cricketers’ Association
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag
- Each edition is accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions 1000 x 400 mm
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 delivered direct to your home / office or workplace Australia Wide. Includes online tracking, professional packaging and comprehensive transit insurance for your complete peace of mind.
- Please Note – This edition has been reduced below cost price, Kindly understand we can not offer any further discounts or promotional offers in conjunction with this edition.
Cricket Australia, are proud to release ‘Tons of Courage’, a stunning piece paying tribute to Steve Smith’s proud history of leading his Australian Cricket team from the front. Personally signed by Smith, ‘Tons of Courage’ comes officially licensed and is limited to just 200 editions worldwide. A must have for Aussie cricket fans and astute collectors alike. This would be a sensational addition to any man cave / bar or office boardroom proudly Australian to see our very own Captain, Steve Smith being ranked the worlds BEST test batsman by the ICC is simply an amazing and honourable achievement!
2018 Allan Board Medal Winner!
The man who notionally holds Australia’s second-highest public office is now also the owner of the nation’s foremost individual cricket honour – for the second time) – after Steve Smith was crowned as the 2018 Allan Border Medallist 12/02/18.
Allan Border Medal final voting
Steve Smith – 246
David Warner – 162
Nathan Lyon – 156
Pat Cummins – 111
Josh Hazlewood – 72
Aaron Finch – 64
Mitchell Starc – 63
Travis Head – 55
Marcus Stoinis – 54
Shaun Marsh – 48
Nathan Coulter-Nile – 47
Peter Handscomb – 36
Steven O’Keefe – 36
Glenn Maxwell – 33
James Faulkner – 26
Mitchell Marsh – 24
Usman Khawaja – 24
Adam Zampa – 20
Moises Henriques – 20
Matthew Wade – 18
Jason Behrendorff – 14
Matthew Renshaw – 12
Michael Klinger – 10
Kane Richardson – 9
Ben Dunk – 8
Ashton Turner – 8
Tim Paine – 2
Andrew Tye – 2