- Limited edition of 500 units worldwide
- Signature: personally hand signed by the late George Moore
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity from PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Approx Framed Size 550mm x 420mm
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 delivered direct to your home / office or workplace Australia Wide. Includes online tracking, professional packaging and comprehensive transit insurance for your complete peace of mind.
Admired by the trainers, owners and public alike, it is no surprise that the public favorite is so often perched atop the race favorite… Acclaimed by his many admirers as Australia’s greatest-ever jockey, George Moore won a record 10 Sydney premierships and over two thousand races at home and overseas. In England, he won the English Derby, King George and Queen Elizabeth stakes, 2000 Guineas twice, 1000 Guineas, Coronation and Ascot Gold Cups and the Gimcrack and Champagne stakes. He took out the Arc De Triomphe and the Derby in France and the San Diego Stakes in the US. In 1969, Moore rode 15 winners from 29 races at the Autumn Carnival in Sydney. He was the first jockey to be inducted into the Australian Sports Hall Of Fame. George Moore retired from racing in 1971, going out a winner in his final race on Classic Mission in the Victoria Derby. Importantly, each edition has been individually signed by George Moore, thereby providing a lasting authentic link to one of the sport’s greats.