An American golfer who won a total of 18 major championships over his 25-year career is considered one of the best and most successful golfers in the world. From 1962 to 1978, Jack recorded at least one PGA Tour event win every year. When Jack won his 14th Major golf championship in 1973, he broke Bobby Jones’ record for most Major golf championships won. He has now held the record for most Major wins for over 43 years, and the golf world waits to see if there will ever be a greater golfer. Jack has also been credited with an impressive 20 holes-in-one during professional competition. Jack Nicklaus has signed this Banana Cream Polo shirt in black paint pen. His signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five Step Process.
- Jack Nicklaus has personally hand signed this shirt and will accompany Upper Decks Official Certificate Of Authenticity and Hologram
- Delivery time range on this edition: 21-28 days from date of order
- Prices shown are inclusive of all Australian Government import and clearance charges
- Unframed Or Framed Options:
- You can secure your edition Unframed or Framed, please select your option from the drop down box above then add to cart
- Framed Edition is Presented to archival standards in a deluxe timber frame
- Unframed Edition is delivered to you securely to allow you to frame your collectable as you desire.
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game’s biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Ultimate Licensed Sports Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.