- Manny Pacquiao Vs Adrien Broner WBA Welterweight World Championship – Pacquiao Signed Gold Glove
- Features an Official Team Pacquiao Gold Glove Personally Hand Signed by: Manny Pacquiao
- Limited Edition of 50 Only Worldwide
- Accompanied with an official and individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity along with incorporating the photo the signing session as shown below
- Exclusive in design and production to Ultimate Sports Memorabilia
- Framed to archival standards in an impressive size of 880mm x 660mm
- International Shipping Also Available, Your Shipping fee will be added to your cart on checkout
With Manny Pacquiao’s first fight on U.S. soil since 2016, and his first fight as a 40-year-old, Manny Pacquiao cruised to a unanimous decision victory over Adrien Broner at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas to retain his secondary WBA welterweight title. Using aggression and quickness, Pacquiao outclassed the reticent Broner, who sat back in an attempt to counter, but threw hardly any punches, and landed even fewer.
In the early rounds, Pacquiao came out firing, charging at Broner again and again with jabs and flurries to the body. Pacquiao snapped out over 70 jabs in the first three rounds, cruising to easy wins as he avoided Broner’s rare attempts at counters. The man from Cincinnati they call “The Problem” bounced back in the fourth round, landing his best shots of the fight on the counter, but he just couldn’t land consistently.
Pacquiao surged in the middle rounds, landing a big left to the body in the fifth round, then taking over in the seventh. He rocked Broner on multiple occasions, and had him in trouble against the ropes, but wasn’t able to get him out of there. Then in the ninth, Pacquiao found success again with his left hand, crushing Broner with a stiff shot right to his face.
From there, he cruised through the final few rounds, as Broner got on his bike. Perhaps he was just too hurt from the constant punishment Pacquiao was dealing out, or maybe he truly believed he won the bout. He certainly said as much in the ring afterwards.
Payment Plan Option Available:
$399 Deposit – Followed by 4 weekly payments of $150
Please call customer service on 1800 017 604 to set up your Payment Plan for this investment
Private Signing Held With Manny Pacquiao: