- Manny Pacquiao Vs Keith Thurman WBA welterweight crown – Pacquiao Signed Gold Glove
- Features an Official Team Pacquiao Gold Glove Personally Hand Signed by: Manny Pacquiao
- Limited Edition of 12 Only Worldwide
- Accompanied with an official and individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity along with incorporating the photo the signing session as shown below
- Exclusive in design and production to Ultimate Sports Memorabilia
- Framed to archival standards in an impressive size of 880mm x 660mm
- International Shipping Also Available, Your Shipping fee will be added to your cart on checkout
LAS VEGAS — Nearly a quarter century into his legendary career, Filipino icon Manny Pacquiao isn’t done thrilling fans and winning world titles.
Far from it.
The 40-year-old Pacquiao out-dueled unbeaten champion Keith Thurman over 12 all-action rounds on Saturday at the MGM Grand Garden Arena to capture the WBA title in a thrilling split decision. The instant classic saw two judges score the fight 115-112 for Pacquiao while the third had it 114-113 for Thurman. CBS Sports also scored it 114-113 for Thurman.
Pacquiao (62-7-2, 39 KOs) recorded a knockdown in the opening round on a beautiful right hook that proved to be the difference as it helped him steal Round 1 and edge out Thurman (29-1, 22 KOs) in a fight-of-the-year contender that saw both fighters compete at an insane pace.
Despite the one-sided bad blood between them coming in and Pacquiao, boxing’s only eight-division world champion, vowing to make Thurman pay for saying he would retire and crucify him, both fighters showed tremendous respect for each other after the fight.
The ever humble Pacquiao and one of the peoples favourite Quoted “My opponent is a good fighter and boxer. He was strong … I think he did his best, and I did my best. “I think we made the fans happy tonight because it was a good fight.”
Payment Plan Option Available:
$499 Deposit – Followed by 4 weekly payments of $250
Please call customer service on 1800 017 604 to set up your Payment Plan for this investment
Private Signing Held With Manny Pacquiao: