- Celebrates Nick Riewoldt’s 300th Game
- Five action images of Nick Riewoldt during his record 300 game career
- Central (main) image to feature Nick during his 300th AFL Match in Rnd 2, 2016
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Endorsed by the AFL Players’ Association
- Framed Size 700mm x 500mm
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 delivered direct to your home / office or workplace Australia Wide. Includes online tracking, professional packaging and comprehensive transit insurance for your complete peace of mind.
- International Delivery Available, please contact us for shipping quotes
NICK RIEWOLDT – 300 GAMES ST.KILDA CHAMPION – Nick Riewoldt 300 game Deluxe Super Frame
In purely statistical terms Nick Riewoldt’s six Trevor Barker medals as the best and fairest winner place him alone at the top of a tree of famous St Kilda names.
The fact that one of those best and fairest was won in his first full season and several others were in finals years of his career only adds further lustre to an amazing record. A record testament to hard work and single minded preparation incredible personal ability and skills of the elite order.
Loyalty and dedication are his bywords and his football persona ensures that he will always hold a high standing at St Kilda Football Club. No big man in memory has shown the running capacity he displays and his courage is beyond peer.
Riewoldt, St Kilda’s longest serving captain, will join an exclusive club in 2016, becoming just the fifth player in the club’s history to play 300 games in red, white and black. Riewoldt joins Breen, Loewe, Burke & Harvey in this rarefied group and to celebrate this achievement, St. Kilda Football Club along with the AFL, AFLPA and Maddie Riewoldt’s Vision bring you three premium memorabilia items to celebrate this outstanding achievement with this Nick Riewoldt 300 game Deluxe Super Frame
NICK RIEWOLDT AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- 6 x Best and Fairest 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2014
- 4 x Club Leading Goalkicker 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014
- Captain 2005, 2007-
- All-Australian 2004, 2006, 2008, 2009 (Captain), 2014
- AFL Rising Star 2002
- AFL Media Association 2004
ABOUT MADDIE RIEWOLDT’S VISION
Maddie Riewoldt suffered from a Bone Marrow Failure called Aplastic Anaemia, which claimed her life in February 2015. Maddie 26, had a five year battle with the illness experiencing countless blood transfusions, intrusive medical procedures, two bone marrow transplants and seven months in hospital, with 227 days spent in ICU.
Maddie and the Riewoldt family didn’t want anyone to go through what Maddie went through. In June 2016, four months after Maddie’s passing, Maddie Riewoldt’s Vision was established to raise money and fund medical research into finding a cure for Bone Marrow Failure.
Since being established, Maddie Riewoldt’s Vision has received close to $1million from generous donations and probono support. They have already made strategic inroads into their mission of finding a cure and started funding significant medical research projects, including the world’s only National Aplastic Anaemia Registry.
Maddie Riewoldt’s Vision aims to raise over $1million per year to sustain their research strategy.
For further information visit www.mrv.org.au
Help us Fight Like Maddie by donating at www.mrv.org.au or text ‘Maddie’ to 0437 371 371
Facebook: Maddie Riewoldt’s Vision