- Pays tribute to Carlton superstar and co-captain, Patrick Cripps
- Features Cripps in the iconic landscape pose, a mark of his standing among the Carlton faithful
- Each edition comes personally signed by Cripps, signed in black ink directly onto the stunning print
- Accompanied by an AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by the AFL
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame, made from high-quality timber sourced from FSC-accredited suppliers
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1200 x 480mm
- Buying Official Memorabilia supports your club and the sport and above all is a trusted Authentic Investment for your collection!
After being promoted to captain at just 23 years of age – while coming off a career year that saw him take home his second John Nicholls Medal and be named an All-Australian – Patrick Cripps has well and truly made the jump from exciting prospect, to bona fide superstar. He’s a raging bull in the contest. A one-man wrecking crew who ruthlessly hunts the ball with a ferocity that saw him become the number one contested possession winner in the game – and break Patrick Dangerfield’s single season record – with an astonishing total of 388. With his devastating combination of height, strength and class, there is seemingly no limit to what Cripps can achieve – an exciting future awaits for Blues fans.
Payment Plan Option Available:
$199 Deposit – Followed by 3 weekly payments of $100
Please call customer service on 1800 017 604 to set up your Payment Plan for this investment