- Personally hand signed by: Ricky Ponting
- Limited to 350 units worldwide
- Officially Licensed by Cricket Australia
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate Unframed dimentions 490 mm x 400 mm
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 delivered direct to your home / office or workplace Australia Wide. Includes online tracking, professional packaging and comprehensive transit insurance for your complete peace of mind.
When one reflects on the lore of years long since passed, there is no doubt that cricket, with its heritage steeped in tradition, is the pride of Australian sport.
Few sports celebrate their history with such reverence as the game of cricket. From celebrating records to honouring the players of yesteryear blessed to have donned the baggy green, the time honored traditions are as important as the game itself. With the all conquering current day Australian Test team sweeping old foe England in a 5 nil Ashes whitewash, and with the One Day side gearing up for an historic third World Cup victory in a row, the current flag bearers of our national pastime can take pleasure from the fact that they have carried on the achievements of those before them.
In the afterglow of the Ashes triumph and prior to the One Day teams’ departure for the World Cup, we are proud to take you on a stunning journey through the history of Australian cricket with the release of Pride of Australia. This strictly limited release, signed by current captain and custodian Ricky Ponting, is your chance to be a part of the inner sanctum of Australian cricket. Featuring stunning Illustrations of the defining uniforms that have shaped our national team, every cricket enthusiast will marvel at the detail that will make this a truly memorable addition to any collection.