- Pays tribute to Richmond Tigers Legend – Royce Hart’s amazing Career
- Features the famous #4 Guernsey which includes complete stats and career achievements of of Royce and also personally Hand signed.
- Features the amazing artwork of Royce Hart “The Immortal” which was commission by renowned artist Jamie Cooper.
- Each edition will accompany a Certificate of Authenticity
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame, made from high-quality timber sourced from FSC-accredited suppliers
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1330 x 1100 mm
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 delivered direct to your home / office or workplace Australia Wide. Includes online tracking, professional packaging and comprehensive transit insurance for your complete peace of mind.
Payment Plan Option Available:
$399 Deposit – Followed by 5 weekly payments of $180
Please call customer service on 1800 017 604 to set up your Payment Plan for this investment
Fearless, determined and skilled with towering physical presence, Royce Hart became the prototypical key forward decades before his time – able to win any contest in the air, but equally adept at ground level. A game-winning torpedo from long range after the siren in the 1966 reserves Grand Final proved his aptitude under fierce pressure. And at a similarly tight time in the 1967 VFL Grand Final, Hart took the mark that not only effectively sealed the premiership, but created an image that will forever represent all that is great about football’s unique combination of grace, power and athleticism. Hart leapt from an angle on to the shoulder of Geelong backman Peter Walker, then extended skywards to both mark and enter footy folklore. It was a truly iconic moment for a sport who named him at centre half-forward in the VFL/AFL Team of the Century. Perhaps even more importantly for the Richmond faithful, it sparked a decade of dominance that not only yielded four flags for the mighty Tigers, two under Hart’s captaincy, but also made Hart a legend and his style of play every schoolboy’s dream and a cherished topic among footy purists forever more.