- The Passion & The Glory Pays tribute to the master and recently crowned “GOAT – Greatest of All Time” Roger Federer. Federer’s 2018 Australian Open victory and achieving his history making 20th Grand Slam win!
- Each edition features an officially licensed tennis ball which has been personally hand signed by Roger Federer and Authenticated by one of the world leaders in Fanatics.
- Graphic design captures action and celebration images throughout the course of each of Roger’s 20 Grand Slam victories. The exclusive design also has the signed ball positioned as Roger is about to deliver one of his dynamite serves during his 20 Grand Slam win in the 2018 Australian Open. This giving the feeling of a 3D effect of Roger smashing the ball out of the frame.
- The Edition features details / years of each 20 Grand Slam Victories Roger has won.
- Exclusive and Limited to just 20 editions only
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame with gold trim and elegant gold text all framed to archival standards
- Each edition is accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions 830mm x 1070 mm
- With innovative design and technology, this display will sit flush against your wall. This is not the traditional type of heavy and bulky display box sticking out from your wall that these types of items are normally framed in. This is very unique, light on your wall and offers a 3D like feel with the signed ball being the true show piece of your investment.
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 delivered direct to your home / office or workplace Australia Wide. Includes online tracking, professional packaging and comprehensive transit insurance for your complete peace of mind..
- International Shipping is available, Kindly contact us for shipping quotes to your location.
Roger Federer crowned (GOAT “Greatest of All Time”) as he won his 20th career Grand Slam and created history on Australian Soil, as the 36-year-old wonder outlasted No. 6 Marin Cilic to win the Australian Open in a 5-set thriller.
Rod Laver — who won 11 grand slams between 1960 and 1969 — marvels at Federer’s ability and who has crowned Federer “the greatest to play the sport, and said he only seemed to be getting better with age.
Federer said “I’m so happy, it’s unbelievable. The fairy tale continues for us, for me, and after the year I had last year, it’s incredible,” before his voice broke with emotion.
20 Grand Slams Road To Glory
Australian Open – six titles 2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018
French Open – one title 2009
Wimbledon – eight titles 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017
US Open – five titles 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Payment Plan Option Available:
$499 Deposit – Followed by 5 weekly payments of $200
Please call customer service on 1800 017 604 to set up your Payment Plan for this investment