On August 10, 2014 Rory McIlroy shot a final round 68 to finish the tournament at -16 par. His one stroke victory enabled Rory to capture his second PGA Championship. In one of the most interesting Sundays in recent major history, McIlroy was able to fend off three of the biggest names in golf on the back nine to earn his fourth major championship. Rory’s final par in near darkness sealed the victory and fueled controversy over how the last hole played out. Rory wore this style Nike lightweight innovation dark grey and hyper purple polo on that day. We had Rory sign and inscribe “2014 PGA Champion” a limited edition (25) of his final round Nike polo. He signed and inscribed the polo in black paint pen and his autograph and inscription have been authenticated by virtue of UDA’s Five-Step Authentication Process.
- Rory McIlroy has personally hand signed this shirt and will accompany Upper Decks Official Certificate Of Authenticity and Hologram
- Limited Edition of 25 Only Worldwide
- Delivery time range on this edition: 21-28 days from date of order
- Prices shown are inclusive of all Australian Government import and clearance charges
- Unframed Or Framed Options:
- You can secure your edition Unframed or Framed, please select your option from the drop down box above then add to cart
- Framed Edition is Presented to archival standards in a deluxe timber frame
- Unframed Edition is delivered to you securely to allow you to frame your collectable as you desire.
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game’s biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Ultimate Licensed Sports Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.