- Captures the elation of Australian soccer as the Socceroos qualify for Russia 2018 – their fourth consecutive World Cup qualification
- Captures action and celebration imagery from throughout the Socceroos’ successful qualification campaign
- Features the personally hand signed by captain and hat-trick hero Mile Jedinak, and Socceroos’ all-time top scorer Tim Cahill
- Integrated into each edition is an eye-capturing Socceroos ‘Taking On The World’ medallion
- Strictly limited to 150 editions
- Each edition comes officially licensed by Football Federation Australia and independently authenticated by a-Tag
- Each edition is accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 800 x 600 mm
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 delivered direct to your home / office or workplace Australia Wide. Includes online tracking, professional packaging and comprehensive transit insurance for your complete peace of mind.
Payment Plan Option Available For Your Socceroos – Taking On The World:
$199 Deposit – Followed by 2 weekly payments of $100
Please call customer service on 1800 017 604 to set up your Payment Plan for this investment
Australians love nothing more than a captain who leads by example. In front of nearly 80,000 euphoric fans, Mile Jedinak not only broke the deadlock with a brutal free kick, but stood up and delivered – twice – thumping home two penalties, the last of which sent ANZ Stadium – and the rest of the country – into party mode. His performance was as heroic as any to have represented the Socceroos, and now stands amongst the most loved national captains in the county – and rightly so.
We are officially on the road to Russia. For the fourth consecutive time, Australia has reached the World Cup, and with a mixture of experience – Cahill, Milligan, Jedinak – and enthusiasm of youth – Mooy and Rogic will be invaluable – this is our chance to again put Australia on the global footballing map.
Ultimate Licensed Sports Memorabilia, in conjunction with Football Federation Australia, is proud to release ‘Taking On The World’, a tribute to our Socceroos qualifying for a fourth consecutive World Cup. Featuring the personal signatures of captain Mile Jedinak and Socceroos legend Tim Cahill, ‘Taking On The World’ is the perfect Christmas gift for your favourite soccer fan! Officially licensed and independently authenticated, there are only 150 editions available, so act now to secure your pieces for the pre-Xmas rush!
Delivery & Production information: Due to the high volume of demand during the lead up to Christmas, This edition will be delivered Mid December 2017