- Sportsprint celebrating the of the South Sydney Rabbitohs 2014 Telstra Premiership triumph
- Limited to 2014 units worldwide
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Framed to archival standards
- Officially Licensed by the National Rugby League
- Accompanied by individually numbered Certificate of Limitation
- Approximate framed dimensions 900 x 700 mm
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 delivered direct to your home / office or workplace Australia Wide. Includes online tracking, professional packaging and comprehensive transit insurance for your complete peace of mind.
Congratulations to South Sydney Rabbitohs on defeating a gallant Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs to win their 21stPremiership, confirming their status as the most successful Club in Australian rugby league history. The triumph ended a 43-year Premiership drought, and capped off a remarkable resurgence for the Club, emerging from their lowest point near the turn of the century to the greatest team in the land. While Premierships are undoubtedly a reflection of a team-first ethos, the individual brilliance of stars like Greg Inglis, Sam Burgess and Adam Reynolds, along with the inspired leadership of captain John Sutton were definitive contributors to this historic achievement. Having come so close in recent years to the biggest stage in rugby league, the Rabbitohs’ destiny was testament to relentlessness, perseverance and more than a touch of genius. The NRL fairytale is complete – the Bunnies have tasted the ultimate glory yet again!