- Celebrates the rich history the Swans have had in the Brownlow Medal success
- Personally signed by Adam Goodes, Bob Skilton, Greg Williams, Gerard Healy, Paul Kelly, Barry Round, Graham Teasdale, Peter Bedford and Fred Goldsmith.
- Includes an impressive 120mm oversized replica Brownlow Medal
- Limited to 200 units only to ensure its rarity
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Authenticated by the AFL Players’ Association
- Accompanied by an AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Proceeds from each sale donated to the Brownlow Fund to assist former players that have fallen on hard times
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Approximate framed dimensions 770 x 540 mm
- Buying Official Memorabilia supports your club and the sport and above all is a trusted Authentic Investment for your collection!
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 VIP Shipping Australia Wide,Direct to your home or work place.
The Chas Brownlow Medal is the highest individual honour awarded by the AFL/VFL, a recognition of each worthy recipient’s incredible performance throughout the home and away season. We are pleased to pay tribute to these stars with the ‘History of the Brownlow’ Program, a wonderful initiative being supported by past greats of the game, with proceeds of each sale donated to the Brownlow Foundation to assist former players that have fallen on hard times.
This deluxe lithograph pays tribute to the Sydney Swans/South Melbourne history of Chas Brownlow Medal success, and is personally signed by Sydney/South Melbourne superstars Adam Goodes, Bob Skilton, Greg Williams, Gerard Healy, Paul Kelly, Barry Round, Graham Teasdale, Peter Bedford and Fred Goldsmith. Officially licensed by the Australian Football League and authenticated by the AFL Players’ Association, this lithograph is a must-have for Swans/Bloods fans and astute collectors alike.
Payment Plan Option Available:
$199 Deposit – Followed by 3 weekly payments of $100
Please call customer service on 1800 017 604 to set up your Payment Plan for this investment