- The ultimate tribute to Carlton’s greatest individual stars and the teams have delivered Blues fans Premiership success throughout their history
- Includes a replica Premiership Medal, Brownlow Medal, Coleman Medal, Norm Smith Medal and John Nicholls Medal, complete with the names of the recipients of each distinction
- Also includes a definitive pictorial history of the Blues’ Premiership success along the Clubs they defeated to taste Premiership glory
- Accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Limited to 500 editions worldwide
- Approximate framed dimensions 800 x 600 mm
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame in a matted display housing each of the replica medals on show
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the Australian Football League
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 delivered direct to your home / office or workplace Australia Wide. Includes online tracking, professional packaging and comprehensive transit insurance for your complete peace of mind.
Payment Plan Option Available:
$199 Deposit – Followed by 2 weekly payments of $100
Please call customer service on 1800 017 604 to set up your Payment Plan for this investment
The Honour Roll Carlton Blues Football Club
‘The Honour Roll’ pays tribute to the rich history of the Carlton Football Club, capturing its Premiership history in pictorial detail, along with those recognised as Brownlow Medallists, Norm Smith Medallists and Coleman Medallists. Not only does ‘The Honour Roll’ celebrate those who the League has honoured, it also pays tribute to those whom the Club has honoured as multiple recipients of their best & fairest award, the John Nicholls Medal. Presented in a deluxe timber frame with a complete set of replica medals paying homage to the highest honours on offer to a Carlton footballer, ‘The Honour Roll’ comes officially licensed by the Australian Football League, and is the definitive nod to individual and shared success for all Blues fans and astute collectors alike.