- Pays the ultimate tribute to the only two triple Cox Plate champions in history, Winx and Kingston Town
- The Winx replica silk comes personally signed by three-time Cox Plate winning jockey Hugh Bowman and is accompanied by a signed photograph of trainer, Chris Waller
- The Kingston Town replica silk comes personally signed by champion jockey ‘Miracle’ Malcolm Johnston, along with a signed photograph of trainer TJ Smith
- Strictly limited to just 123 editions globally
- Officially licensed and endorsed by Racing Victoria and the owners of Winx
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag
- Accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame, made from high-quality timber sourced from FSC-accredited suppliers
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 1200 mm
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 delivered direct to your home / office or workplace Australia Wide. Includes online tracking, professional packaging and comprehensive transit insurance for your complete peace of mind.
Payment Plan Option Available:
$699 Deposit – Followed by 6 weekly payments of $300
Please call customer service on 1800 017 604 to set up your Payment Plan for this investment
The King & Queen – Winx & Kingston Town 3 Time Cox Plate Winners Dual Signed Silks Framed
Ultimate Sports Memorabilia, in conjunction with the owners of Winx, are proud to release ‘The King & Queen’, commemorating the wonderful racing achievements of both Winx and Kingston Town, the only race horses in history to win the Cox Plate three times – a feat each of these legends achieved over consecutive years. Personally signed by their respective jockeys Hugh Bowman and Malcolm Johnston, this magnificent piece also features the verified, authentic signatures on photographs of Chris Waller and Tommy Smith, the latter sourced with thanks from private collectors. This spectacular piece is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so don’t delay – history has proven that the legends of the track sell out quickly, so act now to secure your newest piece of Australian racing history!