- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticy
- Limited Edition of 5000 units in the edition
- Print size measures aprox: 850 mm x 500 mm
- Print has been endorsed and licensed by the Australian RSL
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 delivered direct to your home / office or workplace Australia Wide. Includes online tracking, professional packaging and comprehensive transit insurance for your complete peace of mind.
In Respect of the ANZAC’s we are offering a 20% discount off all the Military Range for the Month of April!
This piece of historic military memorabilia tells the Kokoda story both in text and in three magnificent images.
The Kokoda track is a narrow, jungle enclosed pathway that meanders through the swampy north coast of Papua New Guinea around the coastal villages of buna and gona onto the village of Kokoda. It then snakes it’s way through almost impenetrable, leech dripping jungles along the most rugged terrain in the world over the owen stanley range, linking up with owen’s corner, 48 kilometres outside port moresby on the south coast. The Japanese army would use this track to launch an overland assault on Port Moresby which would have given them a base from which to strike at the Australian mainland.
The centrepiece of this magnificent print features an exact replica embossed & foiled Rising Sun
Printed on the certificate of authenticity is the famous poem by bert beros titled the fuzzy wuzzy angels
Please see Delivery & Handling for delivery times and information