- Tiger Woods Signed NIKE Air Zoom TW71 Golf Shoes (PAIR)
- Personally Hand Signed by: Tiger Woods
- Your edition is accompanied by an Upper Deck Authenticated Certificate of Authenticity
- Woods’ signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process
- Your edition is delivered to you securely unframed to allow you to frame your collectable as you desire.
- Delivery Time On This Edition is 14-21 Days
Tiger Woods has always been diligent about picking the best equipment for him. His shoes are no exception. He’s currently sporting Nike Air Zoom TW71s, and it’s no secret that these have helped carry him back to competing with the best in the world every tournament. With a victory in the 2018 Tour Championship, which gave Woods the 80th PGA Tour win over his illustrious career, Woods proved that he can win again when the pressure means the most on Sunday. He’s often referred to as the greatest golf “closer” in the history of the game. The win in that tournament was his first on the PGA Tour since the 2013 season. Heading into the 2019 campaign, he owns 14 major championships, second on the all-time list behind Jack Nicklaus’ 18. Woods has autographed the right shoe of this pair of Nike Air Zoom TW71 golf shoes in silver paint pen. His signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process.
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game’s biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Ultimate Licensed Sports Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.