If you follow golf, then you know Tiger Woods always wears a red polo on Sunday. But Thursday through Saturday, Tiger wears an array of styles and colors. This same-style Nike polo that Tiger wears out on the PGA Tour can be yours, complete with his authentic autograph signed in black across the front of the polo. This particular white Tiger Woods Nike polo is limited to 25. Tiger’s exclusive partner for autographed memorabilia, Upper Deck Authenticated guarantees the authenticity of Tiger’s signature on this polo through its Five-Step Authentication Process.
- Tiger Woods has personally hand signed this shirt and will accompany Upper Decks Official Certificate Of Authenticity and Hologram
- Limited Edition of only 25 Worldwide
- Delivery time range on this edition: approx. 21-28 days from date of order. However, in most cases your order will be delivered sooner than these times. Should you need your order sooner than the advertised delivery times please contact us with your required timeline and we will advise if this is possible.
- Prices shown are inclusive of all Australian Government import and clearance charges
- Unframed Or Framed Options:
- You can secure your edition Unframed or Framed, please select your option from the drop down box above then add to cart
- Framed Edition is Presented to archival standards in a deluxe timber frame
- Unframed Edition is delivered to you securely to allow you to frame your collectable as you desire.
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game’s biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Ultimate Licensed Sports Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.