- Commemorates the monumental 2016 season of success for Triple Eight Race Engineering, the year in which Shane van Gisbergen won his maiden Supercars Drivers Championship
- Personally signed by 2016 Supercars champion Shane Van Gisbergen, along with his runner-up teammate Jamie Whincup
- Features action and success imagery from throughout the 2016 season,
- Limited to just 97 editions worldwide – Van Gisbergen’s Red Bull Racing car number
- Officially licensed and endorsed by Triple Eight Race Engineering; independently authenticated by a-Tag
- Accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Framed Edition is Presented to archival standards in a deluxe timber frame approximate size of 800 x 600mm
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 Delivery Australia Wide
Payment Plan Option Available for your Triple Eight Van Gisbergen & Whincup:
Framed $199 Deposit – Followed by 2 weekly payments of $100
Please call customer service on 1800 017 604 to set up your Payment Plan for this investment
Triple Eight Shane Van Gisbergen & Jamie Whincup
Congratulations to Shane Van Gisbergen on a stellar 2016 Supercars series, winning eight races and ultimately the Drivers Championship in his first year with Red Bull Racing and Triple Eight Race Engineering. Holding off teammate and six-time champion Jamie Whincup – winner of seven races this season in his own right – Van Gisbergen continued Triple Eight’s dominance of the Australian Car Touring Championship, with their seventh win in nine years.
Ultimate Licensed Sports Memorabilia, in conjunction with Triple Eight Race Engineering, is pleased to celebrate Shane Van Gisbergen’s maiden Drivers Championship and 1-2 finish with teammate Jamie Whincup with a range that also marks the first licensed memorabilia program for the champ known affectionately as ‘the Giz.’ Strictly limited, independently authenticated and the perfect range to augment any Triple Eight fan’s collection, secure yours before stock runs out!