- Celebrates Craig Lowndes achievement as the first driver to register 100 ATCC/V8 Supercars race wins
- Personally signed by the Craig Lowndes, Jamie Whincup and Steve Richards
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Only have one of these is available
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 delivered direct to your home / office or workplace Australia Wide. Includes online tracking, professional packaging and comprehensive transit insurance for your complete peace of mind.
Evergreen Craig Lowndes has become the first driver in V8 Supercars history to win a century of championship races.
The Holden star had been sitting on 99 victories since Tasmania in March, but finally broke through for number 100 on Saturday in a dramatic second sprint in Darwin.
Fittingly, it was the 888th race in the series – Lowndes’ car number.
“It’s quite incredible,” a teary Lowndes said.
“We’ve been close a number of times, the last couple of rounds, but this one’s obviously very special for me.”
The 40-year-old started from fifth on the grid but was handed the lead on the first lap following a clash between the Nissan of polesitter Rick Kelly and Fabian Coulthard’s Commodore.
It was the first of several incidents on a chaotic day of racing at the newly resurfaced Hidden Valley circuit.