- Pays tribute world champion, Valentino Rossi
- Features a full size authentic Valentino Rossi 2015 Goodwood Festival of Speed Signed Helmet
- The top of the helmet is Personally hand signed by Valentino Rossi in black pen
- Exclusive ONE OF A KIND unique investment!
- Your Investment is a top end 100% genuine Full Size AGV helmet which will be delivered in all original AGV Packaging
- Accompanied with an Official Certificate of Authenticity
- Payment Plans also available, see link below for further information
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 delivered direct to your home / office or workplace Australia Wide. Includes online tracking, professional packaging and comprehensive transit insurance for your complete peace of mind.
Payment Plan Option Available for your Valentino Rossi 2015 Goodwood Festival of Speed Signed Helmet:
$499 Deposit – Followed by 5 weekly payments of $280
Please call customer service on 1800 017 604 to set up your Payment Plan for this investment
Valentino Rossi 2015 Goodwood Festival of Speed Signed Helmet
Straight after his victory in the Dutch GP at Assen, Valentino Rossi hopped on to a flight to the UK to make an appearance at the Goodwood festival of Speed. Rossi was in attendance alongside Yamaha’s Executive Vice President, Takaaki Kimurato, to celebrate Yamaha’s 60th anniversary in motorsport.
Valentino also took part in the iconic Goodwood Hillclimb on his Yamaha YZR-M1 MotoGP bike on the Sunday. The Hillclimb is a twisting and technical course that runs for 1.16 miles and rises over 300ft – a challenge for the best of riders.
To mark the occasion Rossi and his Yamaha M1 were decked out in old-school Yamaha livery, and he also wore a classic looking Yamaha race helmet design to match. This new helmet design was created by Aldo Drudi and took in design elements that were used for Yamaha’s 50th Anniversary at Laguna Seca way back in 2005 (the retro American Yellow and Black Molly graphics).
The helmet feature a classic black and white base, with a yellow crown, complete with Rossi’s iconic race number 46. This is a beautiful looking Rossi lid – a simple design that pays tribute to Yamaha’s rich history in Motorsport.
Valentino Rossi said:
I’m very happy to attend the Festival of Speed at Goodwood this year. It will be my first time at Goodwood, but I know this event pretty well. I have read so many stories about the Festival and I have also seen many videos. The atmosphere looks great. This event has the power to gather so many drivers, riders and motorsport VIPs and it is a great opportunity to have fun together. I’ll ride my Yamaha YZR-M1 to celebrate Yamaha Motor’s 60th anniversary, but I might also drive a few cars… I would like to thank Lord March for inviting me to the 2015 Goodwood Festival of Speed. I am sure it’s going to be an incredible day and I look forward to being there!