- Commemorates Winx’s third Cox Plate victory, the only mare in history to achieve the feat
- Replica Winx silks make up the centrepiece of this stunning tribute, and come personally signed by three-time Cox Plate winning jockey Hugh Bowman along with trainer, Chris Waller
- Your Investment includes action images of Winx crossing the line, victorious in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 Cox Plates
- Strictly limited to 333 editions worldwide
- Officially licensed and endorsed by Racing Victoria and the owners of Winx
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag
- Accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame, made from high-quality timber sourced from FSC-accredited suppliers
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 790 mm
- Flat Rate VIP Shipping only $30 delivered direct to your home / office or workplace Australia Wide. Includes online tracking, professional packaging and comprehensive transit insurance for your complete peace of mind.
Payment Plan Option Available For Your WINX – Queen of the Turf – 3 Time Cox Plate Winner Dual Signed Silks Framed:
$399 Deposit – Followed by 5 weekly payments of $220
Please call customer service on 1800 017 604 to set up your Payment Plan for this investment
WINX – Queen of the Turf – 3 Time Cox Plate Winner
Ultimate Sports Memorabilia, in conjunction with Racing Victoria and the owners of Winx, are proud to release ‘Queen of the Turf’, celebrating Winx becoming the first mare to win three Cox Plates in the near-century history of the race. Personally signed by Hugh Bowman – her jockey in all three triumphs – and Chris Waller, your edition is accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity for your peace of mind. Don’t delay – history has proven that the greats of the track sell out quickly, so act now to secure your newest piece of Australian racing history!
Delivery & Production information: Due to the high volume of demand during the lead up to Christmas, Your edition will be sent the first week of December and delivered well in time for Christmas!