Among the illustrious list of Premiership triumphs for the mighty Tigers, arguably none rank above their most recent. After finishing 13th in 2016, Richmond shocked the AFL world by storming to their first Premiership in 37 years. On the back of one of the greatest ever individual seasons from superstar Dustin Martin, the Tigers put together one of the more dominant finals campaigns in recent history. Go back through the vault to 1967 - which saw the Tigers narrowly defeat Geelong, marking the first premiership for greats such as Francis Bourke, Royce Hart and Kevin Bartlett and the beginning of a grand era of five Premierships in 14 years. Richmond have a grand history of memorable Grand Final moments - Ultimate Sports Memorabilia is giving you the chance to relive them all.
Commemorate Richmond's Premiership triumphs with a collectable pewter replica of unrivalled heritage and splendour. Each handcrafted Cup is composed predominantly of refined tin, with small proportions of antimony and copper added for strength and durability.
- Your Cup is finished with gold-plated leaf and comes affixed to a wooden base with mahogany finish
- Each piece comes hand-engraved and your acquisition will come complete with the relevant details specific to your Club and the Premiership year chosen.
- Your Cup features an affixed base plate hand-engraved with Premiership team from the relevant year
- Weighing in at just over 700g, each Cup stands proudly at 210mm with a handle-to-handle span of 130mm
- Cups are available in every one of your Club's Premiership years, all the way back to 1897 - simply select the year in which you would like to purchase from the menu above to secure yours
Royal Selangor – World Leaders In Pewtersince 1885
In 1885, an intrepid young pewtersmith named Yong Koon sailed from the southern Chinese port of Shantou to the tin-rich Malay Peninsula to seek his fortune. Today, his enterprise is Royal Selangor, which continues his passion for the versatility and beauty of pewter. Composed predominantly of refined tin, with a small proportion of antimony and copper added for strength and durability, Royal Selangor represents the finest in materials and design. Unlike antique pewter, the modern article contains no lead and is perfectly food-safe. Our customers have enjoyed Royal Selangor at the table for as long as we’ve enjoyed making pewter. Pewter offers a lifetime of pleasure and beauty. Over time and with use, pewter develops a pleasing subdued tone unique to the metal.