In 2018, the mighty Roosters dominated the competition - and arch rivals Melbourne Storm - to claim their 14th Premiership in history. This year, they've reached new heights and become the first team in nearly three decades to go back to back. Led by their Dally M Medallist, James Tedesco, the Roosters took care of the Raiders in an epic decider to once again find themselves on top of the world. Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with the NRL and Sydney Roosters, is proud to release the Dual Signed Icon Series Lithograph, a stunning tribute to the Roosters' unrivalled 2018 & 2019 seasons respectively. Personally signed by two of the Roosters’ most loved Premiership stars and officially licensed and endorsed by the NRL, this piece is strictly limited to just 200 editions. Don’t miss out – secure yours before stock runs out!
- Pays tribute to 2019 NRL Telstra Premiership Premiers, Sydney Roosters – the first back-to-back Premiers in nearly three decades
- Features iconic imagery of two of the Roosters’ most loved Premiership stars holding the Provan Summons Trophy, paying homage to their back-to-back Grand Final triumphs
- Personally signed by Dally M Medallist James Tedesco, along with fellow dual-Premiership superstar Latrell Mitchell
- Limited to just 200 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by the National Rugby League
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 790 x 590 mm
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag, with each edition including a tamper-proof, uniquely numbered hologram discreetly affixed to the display